- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full grain saddle leather, dyed to a traditional western saddle tan with an ember undertone.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by SOF veterans.
- All of Macks Belts go through a two plus year tanning process.
- Precision machined Mack Buckle™ + low profile stainless steel keeper and anti-corrosive securing hardware.
- Macks Belts are extra thick at 1.5 width. These are not your typical belts. Expertly designed to be unbreakable and never sag, stretch, or warp.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear. Ideal for utility or firearm carry.
- All of Macks Belts is the highest caliber of American craftsmanship and also positively impact our military charity partners.
- Mack Belts™ are the toughest belts on Earth™
BELT SIZING: Plan to use your belt for everyday casual wear? Purchase your actual blue jeans waist size. Plan to carry OWB, IWB, pouches, or tools. Select at least one size larger. For example, a waist size 33 should purchase a belt size 34. In the unlikely event your belt does not fit we offer FREE exchanges however shipping costs are not included.
Third Mack belt for me, just tremendous. Wear them to work, casual and turns out they work great for holding my ski pants up. Friggin’ perfect!
It's hard to beat a hand made product. Thanks Mack!
I counted, I have 12 belts. Two of which are comfortable, and one that is both comfortable, and built to last...the next 100 years.
The ladder is the Mack Belt. Somehow its a duty belt that is classy, comfortable, and can do all the things. The product is worth the investment and thats setting aside the origins of Mack and a U.S. made product (which made it a slam dunk)
Amazing quality and service. I ordered the wrong size and Mack helped me out. Love the belt
The belt is amazing. High quality, durable materials, and excellent craftsmanship. I couldn’t be more pleased with the belt. Will definitely order additional styles. Thanks Mack!
I bought the belt because they looked nice and I felt compelled by Mack’s personal story. Now that I have it, I will buy another for the quality. Thank you!
The Mack belt I received was such a great piece of gear. I wear it for multiple uses including everyday wear, conceal carry and it’s still nice enough thrown on with my business pants. I’ll never put on another belt.