- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full-grain American leather, dyed to a traditional Bighorn brown.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by Special Operations Veterans.
- All Macks Belts go through an extensive tanning process in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined Macks steel buckle + traditional D-Ring keeper secured with anti-corrosive American hardware.
- Extra thick at 1.5 width. Designed to be unbreakable.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear.
- Macks Belts are the toughest belts on Earth™ and the highest caliber of American craftsmanship.
This is a Great belt that I know will last me a very long time and the buckle is Amazing.Thank you!
Superb belt. Quality is off the charts.
Best made belt I’ve owned, besides the 2 other Mack belts I have. This (Tradesman belt) is a no nonsense belt, no bling, just straight to the point like a tradesman would be.
I absolutely love my Mack Belts, yes plural!!! This is my 5th belt and purchased it for my Dad’s 88th birthday!!! Mack Belts are the best belts on the planet….Period!! And the Mack Buckle is the most stout and well manufactured buckle anywhere!!! Let’s support a Veteran Owned company and Buy American!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸
This is my first Mack belt and I am astounded by how good this thing is. Goes with everything but a suit (and you can probably pull that as well). Love supporting American made goods that also help out veterans to work.
Excellent craftsmanship and high quality product.
I bought another Mack Belt, specifically a Tradesman Belt, as a retirement gift for a federal LEO that I know he will love as much as I love mine. I can't wait to give it to him because I know that after a long career the last thing on your mind is spending more good money on quality gear. Mack Belts has made shopping for the right personal gift so easy for me. It's a no brainer.