- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full-grain American leather, dyed to a traditional Bighorn brown.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by Special Operations Veterans.
- All Macks Belts go through an extensive tanning process in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined Macks steel buckle + traditional D-Ring keeper secured with anti-corrosive American hardware.
- Extra thick at 1.5 width. Designed to be unbreakable.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear.
- Macks Belts are the toughest belts on Earth™ and the highest caliber of American craftsmanship.
BELT SIZING: Plan to use your belt for everyday casual wear? Purchase your actual blue jeans waist size. Plan to carry OWB, IWB, pouches, or tools. Select at least one size larger. For example, a waist size 33 should purchase a belt size 34. In the unlikely event your belt does not fit we offer FREE exchanges however shipping costs are not included.
Amazing belt! Super rugged, and will definitely last a lifetime.
It screems quality from every component and detail. No doubt it will last forever, it feels indestructible.
My Brother-in-law loved the belt told me that it will last for at least 50 years. Well done Mack.
I have been following Mack Belts for a long time. Finally decided to give myself a gift, well it was for my birthday, just had to hint a lot. I grew up an Army Brat, spent college in West Texas, so my tastes are simple and pure.
The beauty of this belt is in the simplicity of the design and the leather. They both need to fit together in order to work. The Sasquatch Belt does just that, it works. And the buckle? Well let’s just say, you will never need another one.
I ride buffalos for a living and I only trust The Sasquatch belt to keep my britches up. Get some!
Enough said for those that know - 🐸
The workmanship and quality of this belt is next level. You can feel the effort and attention to detail when you pick it up. This is a true honest to goodness work of art. This is my second Mack belt and I will only buy Mack belts from now on. They are truly the best belt in America