- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full-grain American leather, dyed to a traditional Bighorn Brown.
- Contoured and stabilized with white UV-resistant double parallel border stitch.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by Special Operations Veterans.
- All Macks Belts go through an extensive tanning process in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined Macks steel buckle + low profile steel keeper secured with anti-corrosive American hardware.
- Extra thick at 1.5 width. Designed to be unbreakable.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear.
- Macks Belts are the toughest belts on Earth™ and the highest caliber of American craftsmanship.
BELT SIZING: Plan to use your belt for everyday casual wear? Purchase your actual blue jeans waist size. Plan to carry OWB, IWB, pouches, or tools. Select at least one size larger. For example, a waist size 33 should purchase a belt size 34. In the unlikely event your belt does not fit we offer FREE exchanges however shipping costs are not included.
This is the most rugged and manly belt I have in my belts. I love the buckles and the solid thickness of the leather. Mack, keep up the quality work and know that I appreciate the work you do.
Tough enough for the cowboy to the operator. Classy enough for the CEO and everyone in between. Mack Belts has you covered.