- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full grain American leather, dyed to a traditional Rust Oak Brown.
- Contoured and stabilized with white UV resistant parallel border stitch.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by Special Operations Veterans.
- All Macks Belts go through an extensive tanning process in the U.S.A.
- Precision CNC machined Macks steel buckle + low profile D-Ring keeper secured with anti-corrosive securing American hardware.
- Extra thick at 1.5 width. Designed to be unbreakable.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear.
- Macks Belts are the toughest belts on Earth™ and the highest caliber of American craftsmanship.
BELT SIZING: Plan to use your belt for everyday casual wear? Purchase your actual blue jeans waist size. Plan to carry OWB, IWB, pouches, or tools. Select at least one size larger. For example, a waist size 33 should purchase a belt size 34. In the unlikely event your belt does not fit we offer FREE exchanges however shipping costs are not included.
The Judge belt is a solid piece of craftsmanship! It's quite obvious that I won't "need" another jeans and boots belt for a while. Mack, y'all ought to sell these to the Teams for a first line piece of equipment. This is a great gunslinger belt!
My brother has everything and therefore is hard to shop for. He saw my belt by Macks Belts and was very interested. I had to keep the maker a secret so that I could get him a Christmas present that he will want and use. I can't wait to see his face this Christmas when he opens this up. The quality is superior and like Mack says, its virtually indestructible.
I have seven Mack Belts and they are all amazing. Well constructed. I wear them for safety when I travel to Guadalajara.
These are the best belts ever! I have seven. I wear these to Guadalajara for production.
They're handmade by a Navy Seal.
Incredible quality and workmanship
Received my belt and was incredibly happy with weight and quality of leather as well as buckle. As a Veteran of USMC couldn’t be more proud to support US workers and other Vets