- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full-grain leather dyed to deep rust oak brown.
- Contoured and stabilized with black UV-resistant double parallel border stitch.
- All Macks Belts go through an extensive tanning process in the U.S.A.
- Vintage machined Macks steel buckle + traditional keeper secured with patina American hardware.
- Extra thick at 1.5 width. Designed to be unbreakable.
- A perfect solution for casual, dress wear, or utility
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A.
- Macks Belts are the toughest belts on Earth. and the highest caliber of American craftsmanship.
BELT SIZING: Plan to use your belt for everyday casual wear? Purchase your actual blue jeans waist size. Plan to carry OWB, IWB, pouches, or tools. Select at least one size larger. For example, a waist size 33 should purchase a belt size 34. In the unlikely event your belt does not fit we offer FREE exchanges however shipping costs are not included.
This is my 2nd Mack Belt. Great on all levels
I have had the belt for three weeks now. It fits to size, is super strong and secure. The leather is thick and durable. It smells great too! Love the Mack Buckle, it is beyond solid. Also is great knowing even if I don't have my knife / window tool, I have this belt to help someone if needed. The color is perfect with my work and dress boots. I HIGHLY recommend the Mack belt. This will last. Get one for a friend too. They will remember you often. Semper Fi!
The Hatchet Belt is a great versatile rugged belt. It's black stitching and dark leather lets it blend into more clothing options than a classic western cowboy white stitching light leather look. Fits in urban environments.
Incredible belt! Perfect Father’s Day gift.
I picked up the belt for a Father's Day gift after owning my own Mack Belt for 2 years. My Dad loved it!
Quit wasting your time on other belts and purchase one of Mack’s ASAP. This thing has done me solid, is dependable and the quality is unmatched. Plus, who doesn’t love supporting a Veteran.
I’ve had it a week and have worn it everyday. It’s very stout and sturdy. I carry on it daily and it holds up very well! I’ll certainly be getting a black one sometime soon!