- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full-grain American leather, dyed to a traditional western saddle tan.
- Contoured and stabilized with black UV-resistant parallel border stitch.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by Special Operations Veterans.
- All Macks Belts go through an extensive tanning process in the U.S.A.
- Precision CNC machined Macks steel buckle + traditional D-Ring keeper secured with anti-corrosive American hardware.
- Extra thick at 1.5 width. Designed to be unbreakable.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear.
- Macks Belts are the toughest belts on Earth™ and the highest caliber of American craftsmanship.
Everyday Wear: Get your actual jeans waist size!
Carrying Gear: Going for OWB, IWB, or carrying stuff? Go one size up. Example: If you're a 33 waist, get a 34!
Free Exchanges: If it doesn't fit, we exchange for free. Shipping not included!
The quality of the belt that was hand made for me was the best I have ever seen. Made of very good leather and the belt buckle is the most durable one I have ever used. I would completely recommend ordering belts from Macks Belts. I love the fact that they are made in USA by veteran owned company. Thanks for serving our country. Always in our hearts and prayers
I’ll never buy another belt if it’s not made by Mack.
WOW, I just received a personal phone call from the owner of Mack Belts. Literally 10 minutes after posting. I am man enough to say I may have jumped the gun (no pun) and was wrong to submit a negative comment without giving MACK the time to correct the issue. He called me and explained the circumstance to me and they are already sending my belt out in today's UPS. Today I will be purchasing my third Belt the Big Horn. Lesson learned knee-jerk reactions are not the way to handle anything. Take a deep breath relax and rethink before you talk/type or react in any way.
Well, I knew it was too good to be true. The first belt I got was the freedom sz 44 I was so happy I immediately purchased a second. Same size but the gunner belt its literally 6" longer and feels like a wet noodle. Ya got me.
I have rarely found leather belts to be sufficient but the Mack belt holds up where others fail. It’s the thickest belt I own and should last. Looking forward to decades of use.