- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full-grain American leather, dyed to a traditional Midnight Black.
- Contoured and stabilized with black UV-resistant Western wave stitch pattern.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by Special Operations Veterans.
- All Macks Belts go through an extensive tanning process in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined Macks steel buckle + stainless steel low profile D-Ring keeper secured with anti-corrosive American hardware.
- Extra thick at 1.5 width. Designed to be unbreakable.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear.
- Macks Belts are the toughest belts on Earth™ and the highest caliber of American craftsmanship.
Fantastic quality. Love it
Love my Mack belts, they are an investment, but when you can use the thing as a black Jack, a temporary serpentine belt, or a strap wrench and put it right back on for your black tie event without a care in the world, well that comes with a premium. But since you’re only going to buy one of each type and they’ll serve your family for generations to come…it’s a price well worth it.
I love the look and feel if this belt. I saw the ads on Instagram and did a little research on the company and the owner. The reason being is I don't trust IG or FB ads I don't know the company it is from. What I found is he is legit.
As for the belt. I ordered it on a Monday late afternoon and it was at my house on Saturday that same week. Before I even opened the box I was already impressed with this company. I love the look, feel, and Quality of this belt. I will admit I haven't worn it YET but I know I will love the fit. I also love it supports our former military veterans. When I am in need of another belt, this will be one of the first places I am going to look!!