- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full-grain American leather, dyed to a traditional western saddle tan.
- Contoured and stabilized with double white UV-resistant parallel border stitch.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by Special Operations Veterans.
- All Macks Belts go through an extensive tanning process in the U.S.A.
- Precision machined Macks steel buckle + low profile D-Ring keeper secured with anti-corrosive American hardware.
- Extra thick at 1.5 width. Designed to be unbreakable.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear.
- Macks Belts are the toughest belts on Earth™ and the highest caliber of American craftsmanship.
BELT SIZING: Plan to use your belt for everyday casual wear? Purchase your actual blue jeans waist size. Plan to carry OWB, IWB, pouches, or tools. Select at least one size larger. For example, a waist size 33 should purchase a belt size 34. In the unlikely event your belt does not fit we offer FREE exchanges however shipping costs are not included.
Excellent quality, great craftsmanship and looks totally awesome! Thank you and Bless you Mack!
As a recent retiree I find myself wearing casual wear all of the time and my wardrobe is small but all of high quality. I ordered a Straight Shooter and could not be happier. This is a brute of a belt that will last beyond me! Nice quality with perfect stitching and beautiful tanning. The sizing was also spot on . I enjoy wearing it everyday knowing that it is the quality product of an American entrepreneur.