- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full-grain American leather, dyed to a traditional Rust Oak Brown
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by Special Operations Veterans.
- All Macks Belts go through an extensive tanning process in the U.S.A.
- Precision machined Macks steel buckle + low profile steel keeper secured with anti-corrosive American hardware.
- Extra thick at 1.5 width. Designed to be unbreakable.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear.
- Macks Belts are the toughest belts on Earth™ and the highest caliber of American craftsmanship.
BELT SIZING: Plan to use your belt for everyday casual wear? Purchase your actual blue jeans waist size. Plan to carry OWB, IWB, pouches, or tools. Select at least one size larger. For example, a waist size 33 should purchase a belt size 34. In the unlikely event your belt does not fit we offer FREE exchanges however shipping costs are not included.
Ordered as a gift and far exceeded my expectations! It’s gorgeous, heavyweight leather, beautifully finished (and with an intoxicating aroma) and the buckle is such a fine example of craftsmanship. I had forgotten how nice a well-made belt can be. He will wear this every day. This is truly the last belt he will ever need.
But, maybe next Christmas I will need to purchase him a black one
Love it so far! The buckle is really solid and well worked! The leather is thick and has been used as my everyday belt! Great for EDC and holding my pants up in general! It’s the only belt I’ll be buying in the future.
I just received my Rust Oak Gun Belt a few days ago. Man this thing is built like a tank. I’ve been in law enforcement for almost 26 years (with less than 4 months to go before retirement) and wish this had been around sooner. I’ve never previously found a belt that can withstand months of off-duty concealed carry without fraying or getting weak. I’m sure this one will last the rest of my life. Great product. Randy
Another banger belt from Mack #2. Number three is on my Christmas list for wifey!!
Just love the quality, look, and feel of this leather belt! And the buckle is, as expected, resistant to nuclear blast. Conforms to fit well, but plenty sturdy for my work and OWB EDC kit. Can't recommend highly enough. Great product from a great American!
The Rust Oak Gun Belt is the only belt a man will ever need! Well, apperantly not because I love it so much I had to buy the The Governor, and the Sahara Gun Belt. If my pajamas had belt loops, I'd wear them to bed. -MSG David Hall