- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full-grain American leather, dyed to a traditional Midnight Black.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by Special Operations Veterans.
- All Mack Belts go through an extensive tanning process in the U.S.A.
- Precision CNC machined Macks steel buckle + traditional keeper secured with anti-corrosive American hardware.
- Extra thick at 1.5 width. Designed to be unbreakable.
- A perfect solution for casual, dress, concealed or utility wear.
- Macks Belts are the toughest belts on Earth and the highest caliber of American craftsmanship.
BELT SIZING: Plan to use your belt for everyday casual wear? Purchase your actual blue jeans waist size. Plan to carry OWB, IWB, pouches, or tools. Select at least one size larger. For example, a waist size 33 should purchase a belt size 34. In the unlikely event your belt does not fit we offer FREE exchanges however shipping costs are not included.
Got my first Mack belt two weeks ago. The Coal black gun belt. Bout my 2nd one days after. These are lifetime belts that I will give to my son when I am done with them. Great work
Exactly what I expected from Macks belts, great leather, great buckle. I have both d ring models and leather keepers, I love them all.