- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full-grain American leather, dyed to a traditional Bighorn brown.
- Contoured and stabilized with double white UV-resistant parallel border stitch.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by Special Operations Veterans.
- All Macks Belts go through an extensive tanning process in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined Macks steel buckle + traditional keeper secured with anti-corrosive American hardware.
- Extra thick at 1.5 width. Designed to be unbreakable.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear.
- Macks Belts are the toughest belts on Earth™ and the highest caliber of American craftsmanship.
BELT SIZING: Plan to use your belt for everyday casual wear? Purchase your actual blue jeans waist size. Plan to carry OWB, IWB, pouches, or tools. Select at least one size larger. For example, a waist size 33 should purchase a belt size 34. In the unlikely event your belt does not fit we offer FREE exchanges however shipping costs are not included.
Superior workmanship! Thank you.
Awesome customer service and fast shipping. Belt is awesome. As soon as you open the box you can tell how much effort these guys put into making these. looks amazing, feels amazing. Definitely wont be my last purchase.
Guys, I lost a buddy of mine in Helmand Province in 2012. I didn’t serve. Always wants to. My buddy left working as a painting contractor and gave the ultimate sacrifice to save some buddies in the line of fire. I generally try to support US made products where possible and always like a good story. Mack, you’re a hard dude.
Looking for reasons to wear this belt , other than, to hold up your pants - no need , simply the best , why else wear it !!!?
I have several Mack Belts. They all are superior to any other products on the market. This one is no exception. Top-notch quality and durability.