- Hand-cut from our veg-tanned, full grain saddle leather, dyed to a traditional saddle tan with golden oak undertone. Stabilized with our signature western wave stitch pattern.
- Handmade right here in the U.S.A. by SOF veterans.
- All Mack Belts go through a two plus year tanning process.
- Precision machined Mack Buckle™ + traditional style leather keeper and anti-corrosive securing hardware.
- Mack Belts are extra thick at 1.5 width. These are not your typical belts. Expertly designed to be unbreakable and never sag, stretch, or warp.
- A perfect solution for casual or dress wear. Ideal for utility or firearm carry.
- A Mack Belt is the highest caliber of American craftsmanship and also positively impact our military charity partners.
- Mack Belts™ are the toughest belts on Earth™
BELT SIZING: Plan to use your belt for everyday casual wear? Purchase your actual blue jeans waist size. Plan to carry OWB, IWB, pouches, or tools. Select at least one size larger. For example, a waist size 33 should purchase a belt size 34. In the unlikely event your belt does not fit we offer FREE exchanges however shipping costs are not included.